This post is provided as a courtesy for those who have read any of the several other articles on my blog with regard to the claimed local Organic Church Ministry claimed by Jim Wright, Crossroad Junction, Fulcrum Ministries and Nathan’s Voice. Before considering the claims of Jim Wright, these are questions that need answers. If you are provided answers to any of these, please feel free to place them in the comments here for possible inclusion.
1. Why does Nathan’s Voice have no publicly disclosed listing of Board Members, Elders, or volunteers?
(Update April 2015: This question remains unanswered and at this point it’s pretty clear that there are no Active Board Members, Elders or others present)
2. Why are the only churches and leaders whom Nathan’s Voice has “outed” previous churches which Jim Wright attended and had conflict with or persons with whom Jim Wright has personal issues of theology or church organizational structure? Wouldn’t a reputable organization want to avoid the appearance of a conflict of interest and personal vendettas and recuse somebody who is obviously bearing a grudge?
(Update April 2015: This question remains unanswered and further it’s since been discovered that in addition to Jim Wright’s conflict with his last 2 local churches, of which he was excommunicated from the last, that he additionally was a part of a group cast out of a Davidsonville MD, United Methodist Church, and also in conflict with Sovereign Grace Ministries whom he regularly attacks online as well.)
3. Why is it necessary to maintain separate blogs with different organizational identities when there is no evidence that anyone but Jim Wright is posting to all accounts? Isn’t it dishonest to speak to yourself to try to deceive people into believing that these are separate entities when there are no other names attached to them? Are you aware that employing this type of method is considered to be a “Black Hat” internet Search Engine Optimization (SEO) method?
(Update April 2015. This question remains unanswered but in March of 2015 Facebook deleted Crossroad Junction’s Facebook Page for Multiple Community Guideline Violations, which likely include these issues.)
4. Does Fulcrum Ministries or any of the related ministries under it have filed 990 Tax Returns on file disclosing all officers? Is anyone listed on these returns beside Jim Wright?
(Update April 2015. This question has never been answered.)
5. Why is the Crossroad Junction fan page on Facebook increasing at a rate of 500 – 600 new fans per week with most of these new likes coming from the Philippines and from accounts that are mostly new, many of which are also part of groups designed to like pages for commercial purposes? Why was there no welcome or celebration of these new subscribers until this was pointed out on other blogs? Jim Wright are you ashamed of Filipinos or were you trying to hide what was happening for any other reason?
(Update April 2015. In March of 2015 Facebook deleted Crossroad Junction’s Facebook Page for Multiple Community Guideline Violations, which likely include these issues.)
6. Why do you attempt to represent a letter from a few members of a church from 13 years ago as a legitimate case of unfinished church discipline, when you, Jim Wright, were excommunicated from your local church in 2009? Isn’t it hypocritical to promote a small group of members most of whom have said the issues were resolved at that time, as representative of a whole church when you’ve ignored the formal actions of a full congregation? What are you doing Jim Wright to address your Church Disciplinary actions?
(Update April 2015. In addition to the excommunication in 2009 from a Church in Manassas VA, Jim Wright posted in 2010 that he was part of an original group thrown out of a Davidsonville United Methodist Church in the 1970s. After an attempt to cover-up his 2009 excommunication Jim Wright recently acknowledged his excommunication while continuing to level bizarre and unproven charges against his previous church of gross financial impropriety.)
7. Why do so many of your posts, Jim Wright, claim that you and your wife left your last church on the presumed basis of a move toward organic church ministry, when in fact, you were divorced at the time, single and were excommunicated by that church? Why when this was pointed out on another blog and by Facebook posts, did Crossroad Junction then add a new Post in May of 2013 which was backdated to June of 2009? Why have you gone to such lengths to hide the fact that you were excommunicated, when you claim to be promoting the documents of accusation from other churches?
(Update April 2015. In addition to his excommunication in 2009, Jim Wright has revealed he was part of another group in the 1970s thrown out of a Davidsonville MD. United Methodist Church, and he’s also been the subject of collective action by more than 35 organic church authors and leaders warning against his false accusations and attempts to represent himself as a leader in the movement.)
8. Why does your own home church and claimed network of organic churches in Northern Virginia operate as a secret society with no contact information provided for those who seek or ask other than Jim Wright? Isn’t it highly suspicious and cult-like to have all power and speaking roles tied to one man?
(Update April 2015. This question has never been directly answered but it has become clearer that Jim Wright’s heritage through his parents and his relationship is deeply connected and tied to the cult-like Shepherding Movement of the 1970s and 1980s which has as a core value absolute control by a central leader.)
9. Jim Wright why do you assume the title of an “Organic Church Sower” when you criticize the use of titles by others? Have you been ordained or commissioned by any organization to whom you are personally accountable to where that title has any meaning outside of your own use of it?
(Update April 2015: There has never been a direct answer to this question but it’s clear Jim Wright operates on the presumption that he is an elder in his phantom organization despite no affirmation by anyone else and no evidence of Biblical Qualification of the title.)
10. Who are you accountable to, Jim Wright, for your actions personally or on behalf of your claimed organizations? Isn’t it unethical and dishonest to claim any accountability when you control all communications in or out of the claimed organizations?
Be persistent, wherever you see Jim Wright or his organizations, especially in forums where the asking of these questions won’t be deleted as they are on Jim Wright’s blogs. Without answers to all of these questions, there is more than reasonable doubt as to the honesty and integrity of Jim Wright and the organizations of Crossroad Junction, Fulcrum Ministries and Nathan’s Voice (there are others too) and they should be considered nothing more than the sad misrepresentations of one man who is attempting to create an image for himself with no reasonable disclosures.
These questions are the result of my examination of Jim Wright and his organizations and I post my concerns because I am a local resident of Northern Virginia, with ties to the Organic Church community and I believe it is my responsibility to point out when a claimed local ministry is operating in a manner that brings disrepute and disgrace to the name of Christ in my community.