The Short List
Here’s what you need to know, with links to the longer articles that will give you more information about Jim and Marianne Wright’s complicity with Keith and Jeanne Elder Smith in slandering and attacking multiple people online. Just click on each point and you’ll be taken to the article with documentation where it’s available online.
- Jim Wright’s Facebook Page was suspended and the Crossroad Junction Page sponsored by him and his wife Marianne, deleted for Multiple Community Guidelines Violations
- 2019 Update
- Keith W. Smith was a confessed Academic and Professional Fraud from Germany used by Jim Wright to promote false accusations against multiple people
- Jim Wright claims to be an Elder despite lacking Biblical qualifications and independent confirmation of the title or existence of the claimed fellowships
- Jim Wright was excommunicated from at least one local church in Manassas Virginia in 2009 and has posted he was part of a group in Davidsonville Maryland, expelled from a United Methodist Church from the 1970s
- Jim Wright was excommunicated by a collective group of more than 35 organic church figures and leaders
- Jim Wright was cast out of the Moral Majority along with the entire Maryland Chapter in 1981 after he embarrassed the group Nationally in December of 1980
- Jim Wright and his parents have Deep Ties to the “Shepherding Movement” cult of the 1970s and 1980s. Jim Wright has publicly denied such association despite clear and overwhelming evidence to the contrary.
- Jim Wright routinely exaggerates his association with credible organizations to make himself seem credible
- Jim Wright’s Website shows evidence of “back-linking” methods known as black-hat and often used by spammers and unethical marketers
- Jim Wright backdated a key post on his website to deceive readers concerning one of his excommunications
- Jim Wright attacks others using innuendo and accusations in areas he has personally failed as well, such as his first marriage
You can learn more about Bart Breen HERE.
When Jim Wright addresses his own issues and accepts correction and removes his false public accusations and confesses to his and his wife Marianne’s wrongs, then this site will be removed, but not until.